Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I finally got my permit!

Okay so Monday, My mom & I went up to the DPS in hurst to get my permit. It was about an hour & a half wait, but we got my permit!!! I am now LEGAL! I am now legal to drive with a licensed driver over the age of 21 with 1 year of driving experience in the front seat(: YAYYYYY(: I am currently enrolled in Drivers Ed at Carol Watkins driving school. I highly recommend going there when its your turn to drive. Its easier, faster, & you learn alot more(: I have 2 more weeks left of the class, and then 14 hours of drive time with them! I am really excited(: Anyways, Look out for me on the road(: JUST KIDDING. I AM A PRETTY GOOD DRIVER, JUST GOTTA KEEP PRACTICING!!

4 comments:

  1. oh that's so fun! I remember the day i turned 15, I counted down everyday until my 16th birthday, so that I could get my license. I was so excited! So then on July 22nd, on my 16th birthday, we opened up the DPS so that I could get that license that I had been waiting so long for. Back then, you had to have an officer ride with you in the car to see if you were a good enough driver. So MR. Officer and I pulled out of the DPS, and I promptly turned and drove the wrong way down a one way street!!!! :( He said, "turn around and go back, you failed!!"" I was so sad! I didn't have the guts to go retake my test for another week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you see my big black surburban coming: BEWARE OF STUDENT DRIVER---I hit gas pedal when I panic instead of brake!
    NO really....she is getting better. I followed her home the other day when she was driving with her Dad and she did pretty good. Only gave him 1 panic attack. Practice will soon make perfect. GOOD JOB on passing your permit test KK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather- Yes I can't wait until I am 16 and I get my license. But for now, i just need to keep practicing. And aww Mr. Officer is mean! I am so sorry, thats awful!! Thats the type of mistake I would make!!

    Mom- Yes, Beware! And thanks i am getting better! I just need to keep practicing, and I will be as good as you and dad and even Mrs. Cheatham some day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha i don't know about that! Haha i am just kidding but yea just think in about 4 or 5 years i am going to be getting MY pemit! SCARY! Ha ha i am sure everybody is going to beware of Ellison almost driving my then! :)

    ReplyDelete