Saturday, January 17, 2009

A little bit of my weekend so far!

On Thursday, I got out of school at 10:45!! I went to chick-fil-a with my friends and then we went to go see Bride Wars. Bride Wars was such a CUTE movie..it was sooo funny! I recommend going to see it! After the movie, I went over to My Best Friend, Mercedes, house. I slept over there. We had alot of fun! We rode around on her neighbors golfcart, and then we hung out with some of our guy friends. We were so tired because we had to get up at 6:30 that day because of school, so we crashed around 1:00...which is very rare for us! We usually stay up another 2 or 3 hours. Then Next day we went on adventures around Mercedes neighborhood while it was 30 degrees outside. We came inside..and then My mom picked me up. Later on that day, I got to spend some quality family time. My family and I went to go see Bedtime stories. That was alot of fun! It was nice going with my family for once. And today is Saturday, and its a 4 day weekend for me..so I will be blogging more about the exciting things!

2 comments: