Sunday, March 29, 2009

I finally have time to blog! :)

Okay so I have been so busy lately. I have no time to blog anymore :( It is SOO sad. Today is sunday, and I decided to blog about something. I am really bored, so I don't really know what to blog about...but it will come to me.

So about a week ago, we had SPRiNG BREAK. I love SPRiNG BREAK, it was so fun!! We didnt go anywhere, we just stayed home and relaxed. We played wii, went fishing, ate out, and we had many late family nights. I had late nights, and early mornings. I took some pet sitting jobs. I love dogs, and I wish I had one, so I was SUPER excited when I got the chance to care of my neighbors dogs!! I took care of the pattersons dogs, Bo and Gabbi, for a couple of days. I got up at 7 and let them out and fed them, then came home and fell back asleep, then I went back at 12 to get the mail, let them out to go poddy, and give them their treat, then I went back at 5, to feed them their dinner, let them out, and go for a walk, and then last time was at 10:30, I let them out and then put them up to go to sleep. It was alot of work, but I enjoyed it. I also took care of the Cheathams dog, Trooper. He is this big golden lab, he looks pretty intimidating, but Trooper is such a sweet dog. I love taking care of him, no matter how crazy he is!! :)

Over break, I got to lay out for a little bit and get a small tan. I got rid of most of my farmers tan :P I was SUPER excited. I thought I was as tan as Halle Caroline and Ellison.....but I was wrong. Those girls are SO tan, its not even funny. I am so jealous. My skin compared to their skin is drastic. I am the white marshmallow, and they are the tan golden graham crackers. :) So I guess I just wrote about my spring break..

1 comment:

  1. I will keep up the blogging when you decide to keep up the blogging!!!!

    ReplyDelete